- Beaches Water Quality
- Biomedical Waste
- Blue Green Algae Safety Tips
- Body Piercing
- Drinking Water Programs
- Environmental Health Training Opportunities
- Environmental Public Health Data
- Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- Environmental Toxicology Program
- Food Hygiene
- Group Care
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Mobile Homes and Recreational Vehicle Parks
- Mold and Your Health
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Rabies Prevention Program
- Sanitary Nuisances
- Sharps Collection Program
- Swimming Pools, Spas and Bathing Places
- Tanning Facilities
- Preventing Mosquito-Borne Illness
Environmental Health Training Opportunities
921 N. Davis St.
Bldg. A, Suite 251
Jacksonville, Florida 32209
In-Service Training to satisfy annual requirements is available for all classifications of Biomedical Waste Generators. Please contact our office at 904-253-1280 for instructor availability and associated fees.
DOH-Duval Environmental Health offers a Food Safety and Sanitation Class for all interested commercial food service workers or private individuals. Please call 904-253-1280 to check course availability.
DOH-Duval Environmental Health is an approved provider for Tattoo Artist Initial Training. Please call 904-253-1785 for more information on class availability.