- Beaches Water Quality
- Biomedical Waste
- Blue Green Algae Safety Tips
- Body Piercing
- Drinking Water Programs
- Environmental Health Training Opportunities
- Environmental Public Health Data
- Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- Environmental Toxicology Program
- Food Hygiene
- Group Care
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Mobile Homes and Recreational Vehicle Parks
- Mold and Your Health
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Rabies Prevention Program
- Sanitary Nuisances
- Sharps Collection Program
- Swimming Pools, Spas and Bathing Places
- Tanning Facilities
- Preventing Mosquito-Borne Illness
921 N. Davis St.
Bldg. A, Suite 251
Jacksonville, Florida 32209
The Body Piercing Program ensures minimum sanitary and safety standards related to the design and operation of temporary and permanent body piercing salons. The Florida Department of Health in Duval County (DOH-Duval) issues licenses to these establishments and investigates complaints concerning body piercing.
Annual permit renewal application is available at: Application for Body Piercing Salon License (34kb PDF). If you have questions, call 904-253-1280.
For more detailed information or copies of other required forms, visit the FDOH Environmental Health Website.
All body piercing professionals are required to attend annual training prior to annual permit renewal. DOH-Duval Environmental Health is an approved provider for Body Piercer annual training. Please call 904-253-1785 for more information on class availability and associated fees. Click here for a copy of the Pre - Registration Form (62kb PDF).