Hepatitis A is caused by contagious virus that infects the liver, and can lead to serious liver problems. There is a vaccine that prevents the virus. The vaccine and hand washing can help stop the spread.Learn more.
Fitness Classes - Strength Training and Hip-Hop Line Dancing
Administrative Offices at the 900 Building
July 15, 2019-May 27, 2020
- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus
- Measles Case Confirmed in Duval County
- Florida Department of Health in Duval County Issues Precautionary Swim Advisory
- DOH-Duval Recognizes HIV Recognizes HIV Testing Day
- DOH-Duval Reminds Residents to Avoid Contact with Stray Animals and Wildlife
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals