Jacksonville, FL - The Florida Department of Health in Duval County (DOH-Duval) has been recognized by the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) for its ability to plan for, respond to, and recover from public health emergencies. DOH-Duval demonstrated these capabilities by meeting the comprehensive preparedness benchmarks required by Project Public Health Ready (PPHR), a unique partnership between NACCHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. DOH-Duval joins a cohort of more than 400 local health departments across the country that have been distinguished for excellence in preparedness through PPHR, either individually or as part of a region.
- Online Resources To Educate Public About Potential Health Threat
- Raising Awareness Of The Dangers Of Menthol Cigarettes
- State Surgeon General Applauds Mars Endorsement Of Eating Less Sugar
- Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act Implementation
- Hillsborough Health Laboratory Directors Receive Awards For Exemplary Service
- FL Department of Health in Duval County Promotes Sun Safety this Holiday Weekend
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals