West Jacksonville Dental Center
900 University Boulevard North
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
Dental Services for HIV/AIDS Patients
The Florida Department of Health in Duval County provides dental services to HIV/AIDS diagnosed patients at the West Jacksonville Dental Center.
Dental Office Location
120 King Street
Jacksonville, Florida, FL 32204
1. HIV Positive
2. Ryan White Notice of Eligibility
To schedule an eligibility appointment, please contact 904-253-1040.
1. Current medication list
2. Current labs (CBC, CD4 Count, Viral load, and LFTs, PT/PTT/INR)
Dental Services Provided:
- Complete Oral Exam
- X-rays (as needed)
- Restorations (amalgam and composite)
- Dentures & Partials
- Prophylaxis (including deep cleaning)
Dental Services NOT Provided:
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding & crowns)
- Root Canal
- Extensive Oral Surgery
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The office is closed daily from 12-1 for lunch.