921 N. Davis St.
Bldg. A, Suite 251
Jacksonville, Florida 32209
The Florida Department of Health in Duval County offers a variety of health care programs and services. We have a dedicated team of physicians, dentists, nutritionists, health educators, mental health counselors, social workers, pharmacists, family support workers, health support technicians, and other health personnel who provide quality care to our patients.
- Regular check-ups, sick care, immunizations, and dental care are examples of services available to children and teens.
- Women and teens can also receive family planning education and birth control at one of our Health Centers. Annual exams are also available.
- Dental care is available in one of our dental centers or on one of our mobile dental buses. The buses travel to neighborhoods throughout Jacksonville at area schools, churches, camps, and other locations.
- Having a baby? Enroll in the Healthy Start Program to receive prenatal care, breastfeeding education and support, counseling, parenting education, home visits, and more.
- Women ages 50 and over, who qualify, can enroll in the Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Program to get a mammogram and Pap test.
- Our patients can fill their prescriptions at our Central Health Plaza Pharmacy.
- Our Behavioral Health Team offers mental health counseling and psychiatric services for adults and children.
Please call 904-253-1000 for more information.