Each year on December 1, World AIDS Day is observed around the globe, serving as a memorial for those lost to HIV and as an opportunity to make people aware of enhanced HIV prevention and treatment options. This year’s World AIDS Day theme is “Putting Ourselves to the Test: Achieving Equity to End HIV,” which encourages people to unite to eliminate the barriers to HIV testing, prevention, and treatment that are holding back progress on ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Florida Health Duval
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Gulf County Core Network
- Provider Alert - COVID-19 Boosters
- Now is Not the Time for the CDC to Relax Opioid Prescription Guidelines
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Brevard County Core Network
- DOH-Duval Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole's Landfall
- Abbott Issues Recall of Certain Ready-to-Feed (RTF) Formulas
- Blue Green Algae Alert Issued for Mandarin Point
- Blue-green Algae Alert Issued for Mandarin Point, St. Johns River, Duval County
- DOH-Duval Provides Update of Current National Infant Formula Shortage
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals