The Department of Health in Duval County (DOH-Duval) is monitoring the current infant formula shortage and takes this life-threatening issue very seriously.
OD2A: Overdose Data To Action is a program that was created to address the overdose crisis in Duval County. Though this program covers all addictions there is a special emphasis on opioid addiction and overdoses.Learn more about Addiction and Overdose Prevention
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Blue-green Algae Alert Issued for Mandarin Point, St. Johns River, Duval County
- Antonio Nichols Appointed as the New Interim Health Officer at Department of Health in Duval County
- Florida Department of Health in Duval County Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- DOH-Duval Maintains National Accreditation through the Public Health Accreditation Board
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals