The Florida Department of Health in Duval County (DOH-Duval) has issued a rabies alert for the Wesconnett area of Duval County. The alert is in effect through April 30, 2023.
Florida Health Duval
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Governor DeSantis’ Framework for Freedom Budget Promotes Positive Health Outcomes and Further Expands Florida’s Full-Service Community Programs
- The Florida Department of Health Announces the 2023 Radon Poster Contest Winners
- Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Manatee County Core Network
- Duval County Health Assessment Survey
- DOH-Duval Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole's Landfall
- Abbott Issues Recall of Certain Ready-to-Feed (RTF) Formulas
- Blue Green Algae Alert Issued for Mandarin Point
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals