- Behavioral Health
- Breast and Cervical Health
- Center for Specialized Pulmonary Services
- Children's Health Services
- Eligibility Requirements
- Family Planning Clinical Services
- Healthcare Practitioner Disease Reporting
- HIV Clinical Services
- Refugee and Immigration
- STD Clinical Services
- Teen Health
- Women's Health
- Pharmacy Services
- PACE Center for Girls
- Patient Forms
921 N. Davis St.
Bldg. A, Suite 251 MC-81
Jacksonville, Florida 32209
The Florida Department of Health in Duval County (DOH-Duval) in cooperation with Duval County Public Schools is responsible for ensuring that students, Pre-K through 12th grade, have access to health services that assess, protect, and promote their health.
- Promotes and protects the health of students in Duval County in collaboration with parents and guardians.
- Provides basic, full service and comprehensive health services to students attending public and participating private schools in Duval County.
- Provides guidance, nursing supervision, training, and consultation for Duval County Public School staff.
- Performs vision, hearing, body mass index, and scoliosis screenings.
- Protects the safety of all students from the misuse or abuse of medications, supplies, and equipment.
- Reviews student health and immunization records.
Students must be residents of Duval County (proof of residency required).
Duval County Public Schools and participating private schools
School Health Services are free of charge.