- Behavioral Health
- Breast and Cervical Health
- Center for Specialized Pulmonary Services
- Children's Health Services
- Eligibility Requirements
- Family Planning Clinical Services
- Healthcare Practitioner Disease Reporting
- HIV Clinical Services
- Menu Planning
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Refugee and Immigration
- STD Clinical Services
- Teen Health
- Women's Health
- Pharmacy Services
- PACE Center for Girls
900 University Boulevard North
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
The Florida Department of Health in Duval County (DOH-Duval) in cooperation with Duval County Public Schools is responsible for ensuring that students, Pre-K through 12th grade, have access to health services that assess, protect, and promote their health.
- Promotes and protects the health of students in Duval County in collaboration with parents and guardians.
- Provides basic, full service and comprehensive health services to students attending public and participating private schools in Duval County.
- Provides guidance, nursing supervision, training, and consultation for Duval County Public School staff.
- Performs vision, hearing, body mass index, and scoliosis screenings.
- Protects the safety of all students from the misuse or abuse of medications, supplies, and equipment.
- Reviews student health and immunization records.
Students must be residents of Duval County (proof of residency required).
Duval County Public Schools and participating private schools