Creating a Healthier Jacksonville: 1st Annual Public Health Conference
|April 06, 2017|
Schultz Center for Teaching and Leadership
4019 Boulevard Center Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207
The Florida Department of Health in Duval County invites you to learn about promising and evidence-based practices on the issues that matter most for those who live, work and play in Duval County.
- Health Equity and the Social Determinants of Health
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Sexual Health and Wellness
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Building Organizational Capacity to Implement Evidence-based Solutions
- Hispanic Health
- Florida Healthy Babies
- Youth Violence Prevention
*Agenda is subject to change.